SA Bike Festival
SA Bike Festival: Tickets are on sale now for the hugely successful South Africa Bike Festival, which debuted as the FIRST event in 2016 at the ALL NEW Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit. Back by popular demand from industry members and visitors alike the festival returns to electrify fans with motorcycling mayhem in May next year. South Africa Bike Festival will be taking place from Friday the 26th– to Sunday the 28th May 2017 and will once again offer three days of fun-fuelled thundering two-wheeled, rip-roaring live action for the whole family. All visitors need to do is use the promo code “SUPERFAN50” when booking online through www.southafricabikefestival.com.
Festival times announced:
Friday, 26th May: 11h00 – 19h00
Saturday, 27th May: 09h00 – 21h00
Sunday, 28th May: 09h00 – 17h00
Good news for families – Children under 10 can attend free of charge. And new for 2017 is a new hospitality experience aptly named the SUMTING Superior Upgrade ticket for just R247.50 using the 50% discount. This ticket includes a meal voucher, compliments of the participating food trucks, priority parking and fast track entry, access to the festival grounds for the whole day as well as all day access to the Kyalami Pit Roof with the best view of starting grid and stunt shows. These ticket holders will also be given first choice to purchase the much-anticipated Circuit Test Rides with a 24-hour head-start above the Standard tickets.
Back by popular demand, an even more exclusive VIP package returns for those motorcycle enthusiasts, corporate entertainers and industry heads that want a stress-free all-inclusive experience. The much sought after Sky Lounge Experience (R995pp @ Full Price) gives visitors a 180-degree view of the all new circuit and festival grounds from the Kyalami Pit Roof, includes 24hour advance first option on purchasing the Circuit Test Rides and most importantly a complimentary pop up-style restaurant serving lunch throughout the day including beer, wine and soft drinks.
All 2017 tickets include:
- Even bigger leading manufacturer displays and pit garage activations.
- Accessories Hall with the very best festival offers and discounts from top industry players
- First access to purchase 2-lap Circuit test rides with 7 motorcycles to test ride per participating manufacturer (launching March 2017)
- Classic Motorcycle displays and owners competition
- Custom Bike Build Championship with international judge to be announced in the new year
- Live Music and Entertainment from SA’s favourite musicians and bands
- Scooters and Commuters, Training Schools and Off-Road & Adventure Ride-Outs
- Kids Action and Activities
- Sunday Charity Ride – 15 minute ride around JHB ending with two-laps around Kyalami GP Circuit (R40 Top Up)
For more information on South Africa Bike Festival or for more details on the range of ticket packages on offer, please visit the festival website. Book your 50% discounted tickets from Wednesday 23rd November @ 09h00 via www.southafricabikefestival.com / iTickets.co.za or by calling the iTickets hotline 086 1000 291.