Maboneng Urban Lifestyle
Maboneng Urban Lifestyle, Maboneng, meaning ‘Place of Light’, is a privately developed urban neighbourhood on the east side of Johannesburg CBD. A fully fledged thriving community, Maboneng is home to several independent retail, restaurants and entertainment venues as well as loft apartments, offices, hotel, a museum and creative factory spaces in a connected urban environment.
Some highlights of what Maboneng Urban Lifestyle work space have to offer:
- Industrial space from 350sqm
- Month to month rentals
- 40mbps fibre options
- Once a week cleaning services
- Starting from R30/sqm
- Blackanese – Sushi and wine
- Canteen – Courtyard dinning
- Chalkboard – Craft beer and pizza bar
- Crisp’s Kitchen – Fancy free meals
- Eat Your Heart Out – Neighborhood deli
- House of Baobab – Afrikan cuisine
- Uncle Merve’s – Smoothies and small meals
- Little Addis – Traditional Ethiopian
- Living Room – Rooftop Eco Cafe
- Pata Pata – African Cuisine
- Smack Brewery – Artisanal Brewery
- Sha’p Braai Stand – Shisa Nyama
- Origin Coffee – Best Baristas
- Mama Mexican – Fresh Mexican Meals
- Cocobel – Desserts and Fro-Yo
- Yogi Berry – Curry and Fro-Yo
- Soul Souvlaki – Tradisional Greek Cuisine
- Fabulous Burger Boys
- Kahawa Club – Coffee and sweet treats
- Lenin’s – Vodka Bar
- La Musa – Contemporary African
- Food Hall – PopArt Pop up restaurant
- Sha’p 2.0 – Braai and restaurant
- Time Achor – Artisan Spirit Distillery
- Happy Water Cafe – Water and Oxygen Bar
- Poolside Cafe – Swimming pool and Cafe
Maboneng Urban Lifestyle! Join the city lifestyle!
The Rocket Factory, located next to MOAD and Artisan lofts, will further expand the residential offering in Maboneng with 35 of residential units, including rooftop units, ranging from 30SQM – 100SQM. Unique features of the units will include exposed trusses, wooden floors and balconies. Artwork and rocket lighthouse for the building has been designed in collaboration with resident & artist, Marcus Neustetter.
A brand new residential concept: Living MOAD Museum Residences. Just adjacent to MOAD, the spaces offer a range of different sizes and style of apartments from ground floor access apartments with mezzanines to rooftop units.
With apartments available from 35 SQM to 95 SQM starting from R 450 000. Visit our sales team at the sales container at Maverick Corner on Sunday between 10am – 3pm to view the plans, visit the site and take advantage of our introductory special valid on Sunday only.
Urban Fox – Curious city Living
Located between Arts on Main and Revolution House, this mixed use commercial & residential building will offer 8 large residential units (from 90 SQM and above) and 3 Fox Street facing retail spaces. The basement of the building will house the Sir Stan’s Athletic club, adding a further lifestyle offering for the residents of the neighbourhood. Completion of the Urban Fox will see the conversion of the Maboneng Canal into a landscaped boardwalk connecting Fox and Main Streets and providing more public space.
Sectional title units and retail spaces are currently available for off plan rental and purchase.
Maboneng Urban Lifestyle