Got Building Rubble Here Is Where To Take It
Got Building Rubble Here Is Where To Take It: If you have just finished a little bit of building on your house or in the garden and you have some building rubble that’s now starting to get an eyesore here is where you can drop it off. The following mini disposal sites will accept building rubble, less than one ton, free of charge. The community can also contact the Germiston or Bedfordview waste management depot to provide a bulk container, at the council’s tariffs, for rubble more than one ton.
- Marlands – Keurboom Street;
- Elspark – Heidelberg Road;
- Leondale – corner of Smit and Nederveen roads.
- Germiston depot contact details: 011 999-1267 or 999-8015
- Bedfordview depot contact details : 011 999-0915.